Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Life is Insane... Because I make it that way!

Oh yes, I have a very insane life. Two years ago I was working full time, traveling for work, and always doing something. My kids were in school and daycare and my wonderful husband filled in the family holes when he could. Fast Forward to now.... In November 2008 my job no longer existed and I decided to be a work at home mom. I now work freelance and LOVE IT! My kids ride the bus home... to mom. I had another baby in January and she is home with me, not in daycare. Life seems good...

So here is the insanity! I am taking care of my baby plus two elementary school aged kids. I am still working freelance part time. I am still doing other activities like being a 4-H leader, church activities and helping out at school. AND, I let people talk me into doing craft shows and other things I don't have time for. So when I say my life is insanity... I could make it different. I need a backbone. I need to say no.. NO! I need to see my limits and put on the breaks when I reach them.

I don't know how I get everything done, neither does my family or friends. I can't even count how many times people have said to me "I have no clue how you can do everything you do"... as recent as last week!! And the reason I am not getting my blogs written... I AM SO BUSY!

So give me a week to get this craft show finished and I will be back to sharing my inspiration, stories and life experiences. Because by then I will be done with the things I shouldn't be doing and forcing myself to have MORE time. Time for me and time for my family!

No comments: